- Mantra auto. Shader Template is just a basic implementation — Solve: Make your own auto. Shader or modify
- Background Thumbnails wont be deleted (Network View) with deleting of the corrosponding Node — Except: A Node which is created and deleted in a single Houdini Session will throw a “DeleteEvent” and will be proper deleted. After restart the Events not present anymore. Demon Thumbnails are deletable in Network View > Edit Background Images or “CNTRL + I”
- “Qt Warn: libpng warning: iCCP: profile..” — Color profile of your Computer OS differs with loaded images. Appears when loading Thumbnails. Can be ignored.
- Mixing .hda, .hdalc or .hdanc can causes issues.
- [LINUX] Drag & Dropping Assets feels laggy — Use: Right-Click > “Add”. (found the case under Mint 19.3 Cinnamon, MATE was fine)
- [LINUX] “Open Location” drops sometimes a Failure which is Linux/Python/OS related. Mostly pops this up with Network-Storage and how they are mounted. Sometimes it helps if you where always with the OS file manager in the library/mounted drive before. Failure looks like this:
Py_Initialize: Unable to get the locale encoding ImportError: No module named 'encodings'
- Megascans and Aixterior drops a failure while scaning/parsing— Solve: dont rename any files or top folder you loaded from Aixterior or Quixel. Do not connect direct Quixel`s topfolder where Quixel Bridge stores they Megascans assets. This tool dont search recursive through the folder. Use instead Additional Libraries for the different types: Docs
Bugs in General. Drop me a line to: email@example.com