- Pack Single Object: a single pack per Asset
- Pack Per Connectivity: use this if the asset has multiple parts like e.g. ATLAS assets and no/bad “name” prim attribute.
- Pack Per Name Attribute: uses the “name” prim attribute for packing.
Note: Add manually new name attributes to asset and use them, if something is missing.
With selected Scatter Node in the Network View, switch to Handle Mode left to the Scene Viewer. Immidiately a cursor appears with a Instance representation. (PythonStates)
- LMB (Left Mouse Button) to place Instances
- MOUSE-WHEEL for Y-rotation
- CNTRL-KEY switch through Instances
“Use Point Replication” to add more Instance per single Click. “Uni Scale” defines the Area around the Mouse Cursor.
Hint: To Render Instances with Redshift i recommend to activat in the “Redshift OBJ” Tab > Instancing > “Instance SOP Level Packed Primitives”, speedwise.
Hint: Sometimes the interactive Scattering gets slow. I recommend to activate the “Hide Cursor Highlighting” in the Scatter Additional Settings Tab.