Asset Handler is a Python Panel for SideFX Houdini that allows easy creation and access HDAs from a Library.
- Drag and Drop HDAs from the Panel to the Network View
- Auto HDA creation with Thumbnails
- HDRI & Viewer
- Auto Asset creation for Aixterior and Megascans files (supports 3d, 3dplants, atlas & surface). It has an auto. Shader/Material, ready to render. Supports Mantra, Redshift & Arnold.
- Auto Proxy/Archive creation (Redshift only)
- Interactive Scattering HDA via PythonStates
- Scattering with Physics Painter HDA via PythonStates
- Meta-Data, Library Searching & Versioning HDAs
- Simple Wire Solver Implemention for Dynamic Grass and Plants (Beta)
- Houdini FX, Core, Indie or Apprentice 18.5.x with Python 2.7
- Mantra or/and Redshift 3.x or/and Arnold 5.x
- Windows or Linux (Tested with Mint 19.3 Cinnamon and MATE)
Python & HDA files are uncompiled & unlocked. Ready for own Modifications.
Further Development 1.x:
- Arnold, Mantra Archive/Proxy Integration
- USD, Solaris
- Simple Scatter/Distribution .hda(s)
- Simple RBD Tree Solver Implemention
- Substance Integration
- Easy Library switching
- Easy Update functionality
- Python 3.7 Support
- (Octane, Renderman, V-Ray auto. Shader/HDRI)