There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The main goal of this test was to ignite a fuel-field(paper) from a temperature emitting object(candle). I managed this with embedded fields. So i did this little paper-burn scenario, with a desintegration effect on top. For the desintegration effect i created two levels of clusters, which are released from the transfered heat field. The approach
Mandelbulb fractal visualization and variances. Little Math and VEX exercise.Kudos to Junichiro Horikawa and his channel, check it out and VEX-it yourself. Setup: Here some testing to solve the equation just in camera space, to scale the pointcounts. Phase shifting: For a phase shift, just add a “phaseShift” variable for the vector components. 2 *
The legendary Porsche 917 – one of my favourite cars. First 24h Le Mans winning Porsche in 1970. Responsable for all tasks. Modeling/Shading and Rigging in Softimage. UVs in UVLayout, Textures in Substance Painter. Renderscene/Grassscatter/Platform in Houdini. Rendering with Redshift. Small CC and Comp in Fusion. Exhaust-Fire test with the Pyro-Solver: Some renders from shots
Some testing with photogrammetry, particle, lines and volumes. Done with Houdini, Redshift and Fusion. Overview. This is a older Setup. You dont have to instancing particles in Redshift anymore. For a couple of month they implemented their own particle primitive. Photogrammetry done with Agisoft, Canon6D, 2xRemote Flashes + Softbox and a Bluescreen. Displacement-map generation and remeshing
This visual test has two “main” procedual effects, the sin-deformer and the growing pattern. Done with Houdini, Redshift and Fusion. Scene: Deforming & Growing Setup Overview: The deforming VOP-SOP: The growing Part: volume & top-layer The point-wrangle SOP, polylines are rendered as strands in Redshift (Strip) 9 million points defining the polyline positions. Placed with
The goal was to achieve a simple cloud setup with Houdini & Redshift, just with fractals and without simulations. To avoid one single huge VDB grid, i decided to pre-cache volume instances and scatter them back on geo. Down belowe i summarise some steps for my simple fluffy cloud setup. 1.Started with one single piece
Tryin some stuff with the nice volumtrail-SOP and some curl-noises with SDF bounces. Rendered in Redshift.
A tiny spare-time project with some strand and particle parts created mostly with ICE in Softimage. I rendered with Redshift and did some comp-work(glow!) in Fusion. Alien-Ivy setup: In sum: take the normals from the obstacle with some crossproducts and random values for the direction vector. In frequence, i add points to the position of